• Marketing the position to drive more applications
• Prescreening talent before they are interviewed
• Conducting effective and efficient interviews
• Accurately hiring “A” players
• Onboarding the new hires – setting them up for success
* When clients follow our system, the candidates our assessments recommend for hiring have a 92% chance of being in the top half of their sales team in six months.
COACHING TO SUCCESS
• Reduce the need for managerial intervention during the sales process
• Reduce turnover due to under-performance
• Improved communication when giving feedback
• Change behavior permanently
KNOWING YOUR TEAM
• Understanding people and what makes them want to be successful
• Motivating your people to overachieve on a consistent basis
• Creating culture of accountability and self-discipline
• Improving morale and raising the team’s self-esteem
FORECASTING WITH PRECISION
• Learn to properly stage the pipeline
• Build individual behavior plans for yourself and your people
• Choosing the most effective metrics and then using them
• Strategies for eliminating delayed closings
• Pre-call planning
• Post-call debriefing
"I would like to give special thanks to Karl Scheible and his team at Sandler Training Austin, Market Sense, Inc. for their sales training, mentorship and support. This exit and my personal success is closely tied to the behaviors, attitudes, and techniques that they coached to me and my young sales team. #sandlerworks"
- Jay S.
"Over my career I have seen countless salespeople thrown into a leadership position - often amongst their peers - without being formally prepared to effectively lead their new team. This is part of the reason that almost 50% of all salespeople fail to hit quota. The inability to hit the sales budget, in site of the end of quarter heroics, is the all too typical outcome. The paradigm has always bothered me, which is why I decided to dedicate the next phase of my training career to developing great sales leaders." - Karl Scheible, Founder of Market Sense, Inc.